Thursday, May 19, 2011

Step it up

Hello all, 
Its time to step up your creativity and stay inside where it is warm!
At the moment I have quite a few projects on the go. In fact too many, a blanket that I am crocheting, a quilt that I am sewing, not to mention some assignments due for the study I am doing.

But when it all comes down to it my passion is definitely scrapbooking (and I am being brought over to card making quite a bit lately too).

So it poses the question when you only have so many hours in the day, "Does every page need to be a work of art?"

My answer might surprise you because I actually think yes it should. Not a stare at it for the millennium type of art, but a page that tells your story. Sometimes this is with every product and tool in your stash and sometimes it is just best to keep it simple and quick.

Even simple and quick pages (or cards) can be works of art. Head to your comfort zone, the tools that work for you, your favourite colours. At the end of the day I think it is far more important to get your story on the page for future reading than it is to worry about the perfect page.

Yep that's it, I am not interested in perfect, just art and life and story telling.

So to help you keep it quick and stunning at the same time, I have a great deal for you!

This is a super deal.
Cuttle Bug embossing folders, some for as little as $7.45

Six fantastic styles to choose from.

Two sizes.

Limited stock.

Special price available for a short time only!
Keep warm and stay creating :)
Hugs
L
 

No comments:

Post a Comment