Sunday, October 10, 2010

butterflies and lizards

Todays post is a bit more bizarre than usual, even for me LOL!

These are a few of the photos I took on Thursday as Sam and I explored Wild Life World at Darling Harbour. Lots of great things to see and do there and I was really happy with these photos.......







Then I took them up to Rob's place and he showed me how to do HDR. Love it, Love the detail and colour am so getting this software.

So just what will I do with photos of lizards??? I guess a layout is in order, in the mean time they can live here on my blog ;0)

Check out Rob's site Photography Hotspots for great ideas and inspiration!

Hugs
L

1 comment:

  1. I'll tell you what I do with photos of lizards ... I use them for fairy backgrounds!!!! Photoshop rules!

    ReplyDelete